Stepping up!

I suppose the ideal situation would be fair weather and health.

It appears as if that’s not to be.

The week before last there were the storms to contend with. Missed a long run because of it. Then, this week it’s been a cold/virus, possibly manflu. Missed another long run.

Anyway, time to step it up again. Out tomorrow for 20 miles. Not worried if it’s a plod, need the miles in!

Big decision is which way to run round the Great Orme?